Here are the latest articles about video content creation, filmmaking, and movie geek stuff.
- How Much Do Voice Actors Make? Voice Acting Salary (2024)
- From Zero to Hero: How to Start Acting With No Experience
- New Talent? Your Guide on How to Get an Agent for Acting
- Outstanding Drama Colleges for Rising Stars in Theatre & Film
- The Highest Regarded Acting Schools In The World You Need To Know
- Disney Voice Acting Auditions. How & Where To Find Them.
- Method Acting vs Meisner Technique: Which is Better?
- Top Online Acting Classes For Actors At Every Skill Level
- Stella Adler Acting Technique Explained (What, Why & How)
- Where to Find Voice Acting Prompts To Practice Your Skills
- Good Christmas Gift Ideas For Film Students (2023)
- Recommended Books On Acting To Level Up Your Skills
- Five Exceptional Microphone Boom Arms Tailored for All Budgets (2023)
- 8 Excellent Budget-Friendly On-Camera Shotgun Microphones
- Budget-Smart External Recorders: Video Creators’ Choice (2023)
- 7 Affordable LED Lighting Kits to Enhance Your Video Production (2024)
- Elevate Your Footage: 4 Excellent External Video Recorders (2024)
- Low Budget Filmmaking Equipment List: What Do You Actually Need?
- Essential Cameras for Aspiring Filmmakers to Start With (2024)
- Stream Like a Pro: Select Capture Cards with a Detailed Purchasing Guide
My name is Jan Sørup. I’m the founder of FilmDaft and editor-in-chief.
I own Apertura, a Danish company that produces video content for companies in Denmark and Scandinavia.
I always strive to publish high-quality content that is helpful and interesting to read for indie filmmakers, small video production companies, vloggers, screenwriters, and others engaged in video content production.
Being a movie buff, I also like to write about niche movies and movie quotes that I think are examples of excellent screenwriting, acting, cinematography, and the overall filmmaking trade.
In other words, I try to publish content I want to read myself.